Are you looking for a unique, interactive live tour experience that you can watch in the comfort of your own home from anywhere in the world?
Bowie Tour London offer a 2-hour guided virtual tour of London’s unique and dynamic west end district. An area rich with rock and roll history and previous stomping ground of the legendary David Bowie, this tour features classic Bowie songs performed on route and stories and anecdotes from his life, all while you explore the sites and sounds of London’s most exciting district.
The tour is a live, interactive video where you can chat with other David Bowie fans as we take you round a virtual Soho!
Landmark areas of the tour will include:
• Learn about Bowie’s ground breaking fashion statements and outrageous image whilst visiting Soho’s lively Carnaby Street
• Visit the studio and plaque where David Bowie recorded some of his most famous songs including the album that made him a huge star; The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars.
• Down a virtual pint or three in David Bowie’s favourite London pub! Learn of how he nearly quit the music business in favour of a totally different life whilst drinking there…
• Visit the site of the famous Marquee Club where Bowie performed with 6 different bands throughout his career and filmed his iconic Ziggy Stardust extravaganza film ‘The 1980 Floor Show’!
• Walk down London’s original Tin Pan Ally where a young David Jones and his close friend and rival Marc Bolan would plot their rise to the top!
• Hang out at the site of David Bowie’s favourite Soho Club where the singer filmed a music video for MTV and hear wild stories of the famous characters that used to frequent what was known as THE WAG CLUB.
• Stand in the spot where David posed for the cover of his 1972 breakthrough album, ‘Ziggy Stardust’, view the ‘Ziggy’ plaque and learn the strange and fascinating story behind the albums famous sleeve, it’s classic songs and unique concept.
Here are just a handful of the songs included on this tour: